This webinar will explore loneliness and social isolation as a key issue that Social Prescribing Link Workers can tackle in their work.
- Understand more about loneliness: its wider impacts, who is at risk, and what can trigger it
- Know more about the wider government work to tackle loneliness, and how social prescribing fits in
- Hear about the difference that social prescribing can make for people feeling lonely through real life examples
- Take away some practical tips for working with people who are feeling lonely
- Provide feedback on what would help social prescribers tackle loneliness more effectively