This webinar will enable GP, PCN and federation leads to understand the likely impact of the Bill on the future of primary care and the independence of GP practices.
An analysis of the key provisions of the Bill, and the opportunities and threats these may present to GP practices, PCNs, GP federations and provider companies will be followed by an open debate on the future of primary care within this new system.
This will enable those attending to initiate local discussions to try to ensure that GP practices remain central to the provision of health and care within their communities.
Produced by the Best Practice Show.
- The key provisions of the Bill that may affect GP practices
- The opportunities and threats for GPs, PCNs and federations
- How to start the discussion locally
- The importance of integration with other community providers
- The opinion of colleagues