We would like to invite you to join our FREE In-Person Conference: Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Failure, CKD- top tips and latest evidence for GPs
Join us for this FREE in-person conference focusing on Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Failure, CKD- top tips and latest evidence for GPs. In this one day conference you will focus on the latest evidence for management and interplay between all three conditions. You will be able to take away practical top tips from leaders in the field giving you the chance to implement this into your day to day GP practice. The day will be in an informal style creating an interactive and lively discussion environment while reviewing relevant and informative case studies.
- Diabetes Guidelines into practice
- The management of diabetes with specialist scenario – cancer
- Diabetes and Obesity prevention programmes
- Up to date CKD management, with and without diabetes
- Heart Failure latest evidence into practice. HF with and without DM/CKD
- NAFLD/Metabolic liver disease and role of primary care
- DM/CKD/HF – bringing management together and future directions
There will be plenty of time at this conference for Q&A.
This conference will be Co – Chaired by Dr Thomas Round, GP and NIHR Research Fellow & Professor Ketan Dhatariya, Consultant Diabetes & Endocrinology / Honorary Professor
Speakers to be announced soon
This series of medical education events is sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance (The Alliance). The Alliance had no influence over the agenda, programme development, content or selection of faculty. Editorial and content decisions were made solely by the RCGP and faculty chosen by RCGP.