This meeting has been fully funded by an educational grant from Medtronic.
Update on Heart Failure Management in Primary Care
A specifically designed meeting to address the needs of primary care in the Kettering area during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
To enhance Heart Failure management in primary care for the beneﬁt of our patients with chronic Heart Failure during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
- To update delegates on pathways and services available for patients with signs and symptoms of heart failure, during this challenging time and in the future
- To update delegates on optimal strategies for the management of heart failure and how to achieve this in primary care with support and collaboration from secondary care services
- Optimising HFrEF reviews in primary care – approach to virtual assessment
- Update on cardiac device diagnostics and monitoring – how does this affect management of patients in primary care?
- Approach to interpreting ECG’s on patients with HFrEF – when to refer on
- Q & A’s
Course Director: Dr Rachana Prasad Consultant Cardiologist Kettering General Hospital
Chair Dr Yassir Javaid Primary Care Cardiovascular Lead East Midlands Strategic Clinical Network
To register please email: email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- GP Practice
- Email address