To help minimise the spread of COVID-19 and support routine service delivery, accuRx have developed video consultations and a screening survey.
This 30 minute webinar, consisting of a 15 minute presentation and 15 minute Q&A, will look at practical steps that general practice should take to establish video consultations.
We will be joined by:
- accuRx speaker Ben Spiro – sharing a demo, GP IT futures information and development of the product.
- Dr Phil Koczan – Sharing his experience on using video consultations within Churchill Medical Center
Below you will find useful resources for accuRx ahead of the webinar.
- 2-click secure video consultations (2 min demo video – EMIS, SystmOne)
- COVID-19 screening survey (2 min demo video – EMIS, SystmOne)
- One-way SMS templates (2 min demo video – EMIS, SystmOne)
There is also a web-based version of accuRx for VISION practices and secondary care providers at http://fleming.accurx.com/
If you have any questions you would like answering during the webinar presentation please submit to email@example.com quoting “accuRx webinar”