Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Training Hub recognises the importance of adding value and investing in new or existing team member apprenticeships to safeguard the current and future workforce. We are proudly working in collaboration with the PMA to support the recruitment, training and retention of non-clinical leaders and administration team members.
The PMA support individual development by creating highly contextualised Apprenticeship Standards.
- PMA Community Health & Wellbeing Worker – Incorporating Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- PMA Business Administration – Cancer Care contextualised – Incorporating Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- PMA Business Administration with embedded Clinical Coding – Incorporating Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- PMA Innovative Leader – Incorporating Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- PMA Evolved Leader – – Incorporating Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5 Apprenticeship Standard
- PMA Senior Leader – Incorporating Senior Leader Level 7 Apprenticeship Standard