Video consultation has huge potential for supporting group consultations, virtual pods to support patient-led/clinician-guided observations and also virtual ward rounds in care homes and other residential settings.
Join us for this webinar to hear about experience of using video consultation with patient groups in Lancashire and how they can help patients support one another and also create efficiencies for staff.
We will also cover how to establish virtual ward rounds in care homes, virtual pods and what to consider when doing video consultations in these settings.
The webinar will be hosted by:
- Dr Minal Bakhai – Deputy Director and Clinical Lead for Digital First Primary Care in NHS England & NHS Improvement, and GP in North West London
- Marc Schmid – Managing Director of Redmoor Health
- Dr Jack Aw – GP
- Jason Westwood – Senior Project Manager, General Practice Nursing and Nursing Now Team, NHS England & NHS Improvement
To join the WebEx session
- Go to https://nhsiq.webex.com/nhsiq/k2/j.php?MTID=teeb5e5ea9cb0ba4a7a5aab312579495e
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: fWPCAnHR592
- Click “Join Now”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.