The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring, designed and delivered by Grow Development Solutions Ltd, is a highly engaging and interactive programme, which provides many opportunities for participants to develop their coaching skills, through practical sessions.
The programme is designed for those with significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisational context, to connect with newly qualified and less experienced peers and to help them embed into the local general practice environment and become an integral part of the local primary care team.
This qualification is ideal for individuals who are:
- mentoring fellows
- in the position of team leader, supervisor or manager
- who wish to offer develop as a coach to support their peers or practice teams
This is a valuable programme for professionals who want to enhance and accredit their experience with a recognised qualification and is made up of three core modules that enable participants to understand, develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in effective coaching and mentoring.
- Small group sizes, between 6-12 participants
- Training, supervision, and tutorial support from qualified and highly experienced practicing coaches
- Group supervision
- Peer to peer coaching – observed and feedback provided
- Access to the online learning platform, providing access to the course materials and pre and post self-study
- Access to the ‘closed’ online groups enabling you to collaborate outside of the formal learning environment
- Assessment of all three modules with comprehensive feedback
- A minimum of 12 months membership of The Institute of Leadership & Management
- A copy of one of the core reading texts for the course
To find out more about the qualification, please click here for full programme.