Staff have given us valuable feedback on how to improve the transition into roles in Primary Care. In response, we have now developed a virtual induction programme for anyone new to Primary Care.
The aim is to support your local Practice induction by providing a consistent and comprehensive introduction to working in Primary Care. Our intention is to run this induction programme monthly.
Who is it for?
Any staff new to Primary Care (intended for staff who have started very recently but it may be beneficial to some staff who have been in post a few months)
The programme includes:
- Introduction to Primary Care
- How the Training Hub supports you – booking training, funding, meet the team
- Keeping up-to-date – national & county communications
- Getting started with SystmOne / EMIS
- Understanding Pensions
- Resilience, Wellbeing & Psychological Safety
- Role of the Medicines Optimisation Team
- Introduction to Personalised Care, Patient Activation & Supported Self Management
- Let’s Talk about Mental Illness – an introduction
- Introduction to Peer / Clinical Supervision
- FREE Basic Life Support Training (guaranteed space, if required)
The programme will be run live via Zoom and MSTeams.
CLICK HERE to find the next available programme dates