Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, and practice information, the contents of the message and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, practice code, email address, current role.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you will be information you have given us upon registration, via any online contact submission, or via any training/education event booking.
How we use your information
To monitor level of usage of the website and ensure any restricted content is accessed by suitable users only.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality on our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our newsletters, with your consent to provide you with updates and other information relating to your role for marketing and information purposes
- Communicate with you regarding training and event bookings you have made
- Find and prevent fraud
Who we share your information with:
Anonymised and summarised non personalised data and summarised event booking information is shared with:-
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough training hub steering group
- C and P Integrated Care board
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated care system
- Health Education England
We may also share delegate information to third party training and education providers in relation to courses and events for which you have made a booking.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site and tracking users’ movement on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Third Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email Candpraininghub@nhs.net.
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the Data Protection Act 2018 requires organisations that control data to register with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website www.ico.org.uk
The organisation is registered with the ICO as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. The registration number is ZA155956 and can be viewed online in the public register at http://www.ico.gov.uk/
Should you have any concerns about how your information is managed by the Organisation please contact us at:
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub
c/o Greater Peterborough Network Ltd
Allia Future Business Centre,
Peterborough United Football Club,
Peterborough PE2 8AN
If you are still unhappy following a review by the Organisation you can then complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) via their website www.ico.org.uk
or in writing to:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
If you are happy for your data to be extracted and used for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, then you do not need to do anything. If you have any concerns about how your data is shared, then please contact us.
Last updated: 15/02/23