CPTH are working in partnership with Lantum to deliver a flexible working pool for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ICS.
Lantum is the UK’s leading digital staffing platform for primary care, connecting hubs and practices with clinical staff to fill rota gaps, including vaccinator shifts at local vaccination hubs. This platform will allow managers to post unfilled shifts, while our community of clinicians can search and apply for those shifts, all in one central location.
Launched initially for GPs, Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners, this new digital platform for Cambridgeshire & Peterborough will be rolled out to include all staff needed to run General Practice in the future.
Sign up to the new digital staff bank to work directly with practice managers and be notified when sessions are posted, from your smartphone or computer, so you stay in control of your own schedule.
What are the benefits for me?
- It’s free! No agency or sign-up fee with basic onboarding requirements (up to date CV, DBS and passport)
- Cast your net wider – easier to book local work in your local area
- Book work instantly – update profiles, set availability, use job search filters and receive notification that match skills and preferences
- Quick payments – Raise invoices to go direct to practice. Or if you have our own software or already have a relationship with the practice, timesheets can be produced instead. Timesheets approved and stored online.
- Digitise your diary – view your booked jobs and availability, anytime, anywhere
Build trusted relationships with practices:
- Make it easy to see sessions from your favourite practices, by following them on the app.
- Practices can request you for specific shifts, based on your availability.
- Communicate with practices directly via Lantum’s messaging centre.
- Pay rates are between the practice and the locum (this includes nurses/ANPs as well as GPs, and will soon include other staff groups as well)
- Different shift types can be listed – including remote working for those who can support in different ways
- Optional: Save time chasing payments using Lantum’s next-day payment feature, Rocketpay*, at a charge of 1.5% on earnings. (RocketPay is an additional optional service that you can sign up to but you are not tied to using this)
How do I sign up?
To join the new digital staff bank:
- Click the link below to visit the sign-up page and create your account
- Upload your clinical governance documents for approval (passport, CV, DBS)
- Once approved, search and apply for shifts under the ‘Find Work’ tab’
There is a link on the sign up page to some FAQs. If you have any questions, or need help getting started, please contact Lantum directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to sign your practice up to the staff bank to advertise shifts please visit: http://info.lantum.com/cp-pm-sign-up