You are invited to an exceptional full day GP EXPO event offering hands on practical learning for GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals.
This not to be missed free EXPO education event offers you the opportunity to gain valuable CPD from a wide range of topics from over 25 consultants. A delicious lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day which will be split into three invigorating sections.
Plus you will be able to visit the IWM Duxford for up to 1 hour completely free of charge.
Topics include but not limited to:
- How to perform a full neurological examination in 3 minutes
- Hands on approach to spinal examinations
- How to diagnose skin lesions with confidence
- Pelvic health, incontinence, endometriosis and menopause
- BPPV: How to diagnose and treat
- Joint injection and OA workshop
- Asthma, COPD and bronchiectasis
- Essential ophthalmology for GPs including cataracts, intravitreal injections, macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease
- Inflammatory rheumatic disorders
- Top to toe MSK examination workshop
- Red flags for male lower urinary tract symptoms
- Practical management of seizures – anticonvulsants