East of England School of Pharmacy are working in partnership with The Faculty for Advancing Practice to deliver a webinar focused on advance practice for pharmacists. The webinar will share information on frequently asked questions such as: definitions and the level of advanced practice and, the various routes to recognition. All participants will have the opportunity to ask their questions.
Who is this webinar indented for? While it is open to all, it may benefit the following the most
- Pharmacists (in any sector) interested in AP and ACP
- ICB Training HUB managers
- ICB Pharmacy ambassadors
- ICB Advanced Practice Ambassadors
- Organisational advanced practice leads
- EoE Local Pharmaceutical Committee chiefs
Registration is essential
(Takes approximately 3 minutes)
Engagement: we understand the demands on your time and accept that all meetings cannot be accommodated. Please consider sending
- Representative who can present back to you/your department.
- Safe space: you will not be required to put on your cameras, you can ask questions via the chat or e-mail us directly
- Question Registration form will prompt you to send in any questions have. If you are unable to attend, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Slides + Certificate of attendance: Will be sent out at the end of the session to those who have registered.
Can’t attend but interested?
Register to receive presentation slides, certificate of attendance and key resources
As the advanced practice landscape continues to evolve, this webinar aims to inform colleagues interested in advance practice and, empower system leaders to guide, those interested towards this new and exciting area of practice.
East of England School of Pharmacy & The Faculty for Advancing Practice
Health Education England