Join on the 25th November for Antimicrobial Stewardship in Primary Care webinar for those working in primary care in the East and West Midlands.
This webinar will see expert speakers, David Smith, Antimicrobial Lead Pharmacist and Stephen Hughes, Antimicrobial Consultant Pharmacist, discussing the following topics:
- Understanding global trends and national drivers to change in antimicrobial prescribing behaviour.
- National and local antimicrobial strategy
- NICE Guidance for antibiotic use and the treatment of common infections in the COVID world – sore throat, ear infections, coughs, cold
- Audit suggestions quality improvement ideas
- Practical ideas to support change e.g. clinician and patient behaviour, consultation issues, use of Apps and local campaigns
Interactive Case Studies