Beating Burnout in the New Ways of Working
This inspirational workshop introduces some keyways in which healthcare professionals can take control of their time, their stress and their lives, to prevent burnout through the new ways of working
It was designed by Dr Rachel Morris, a GP who knows what it’s like to work on the frontline in high stress environments. We have been delivering this to doctors and other professionals all over the country over the past two years and it has transformed how people approach situations and how teams work together. You can find more details later in this document.
The Shapes Toolkit is a breakthrough resilience training course for professionals in high stress jobs trying to do their best in the new ways of working and who want to stay resilient and thrive at work even through uncertainty and change. They may feel overwhelmed with work and worried about the mental and physical wellbeing of themselves and their colleagues.
This workshop is facilitated by Dr Rachel Morris
What is the Shapes Toolkit?
The Shapes Toolkit is a series of easy to use coaching and productivity tools, that can help managers and their teams become more resourceful and resilient in the workplace. www.shapestoolkit.com
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.