The Webinar has speakers from 5 PCNs who have successfully delivered Annual Health Checks and Health Action Plans against the Long-Term Plan.
The PCN’s presenting include those that are:
- Being successful in the use of new roles to help achieve targets. These include the new ARRS roles like Social Prescribers, Care-Coordinators and Health Coaches.
- Delivering AHCs throughout the year and not just in the last quarter. This helps us to achieve better patient care and to plan services efficiently.
- Demonstrating practice efficiency in a way that helps achieve increased funding for the PCN. PCNs may then be able to secure more Investment and Impact Funds – more resources for the PCN
The webinar is intended for: Anyone working in Primary Care or working with Primary Care on the delivery of AHCs and HAPs.
Speakers are from:
- NHS South Yorkshire Integrated Care Board, Southey PCN, Sheffield
- Black Country PCN.
- North Central London ICB
- NHS Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes ICB
- North west ICB – tbc
Questions about this event?
Name: Glyn Jones