Join us for this webinar to explore what we mean by care navigation and what the barriers to this being an effective tool in practice can be.
We will share with you some quick wins that are working well across the country, as well as invite those attending the session to share their experiences. We will also demonstrate some tried and tested tools to help you and your practice develop and adapt ideas to work for you.
This session focusses on the quality improvement approach to care navigation and it will cover:
- What is ‘Care Navigation’ and why do we need it?
- What stops us from navigation effectively?
- Quick wins – what have other practices done
- Some quality improvement tools to help embed care navigation processes
- Gain clarity on what care navigation is
- Identify the barriers to care navigation
- Be able to begin addressing some of the common problems from the ideas and learning shared, as well as use QI tools to determine whether a change leads to an improvement
This webinar is for anyone in NHS general practices and Primary Care Networks.
The sessions are delivered by experienced Primary Care Transformation Team faculty members, comprising practice-based clinicians and non-clinicians and improvement experts who have worked extensively with general practice and wider primary care.
Registration for each session will close two working days before the webinar or earlier if oversubscribed.