This event is popular and places are funded by the Training Hub, so please only book if you are sure you can attend. If you do book and later find you are unable to attend for any reason, please let us know so that we can reallocate your place to our waiting list.
This course is aimed at non-clinical staff, including receptionists, medical secretaries, practice managers, working within the healthcare environment who may be called upon to act as a formal chaperone, encouraging them to explore their roles and responsibilities when asked to chaperone patients.
- Practice Managers
- Administration Staff
- Examining what is meant by the term chaperone
- Understanding the need for a chaperone
- Demonstration of and exploring what an “intimate examination” is
- Awareness of the rights of the patient
- Understanding the role and responsibility of a chaperone
- Identifying the mechanism for raising concern
- Policies and procedures
All delegates will be emailed a certificate of attendance will receive a chaperone training workbook with competency assessment framework.
Please note that your name and email address will be passed to the supplier, so that they can send you joining instructions and any feedback surveys.