For the attention of GP Practice staff
Please note: Once you book a ticket you will receive webinar details 2 hours before event from email@example.com
This webinar is to help you make the most out of your digital services during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect your staff and patients.
Each 30 minute webinar will consist of a 10 minute presentation with 20 minutes Q&A panel.
The webinars may change week by week depending on the guidance we receive, but overall what we will be covering:
- How to reduce footfall in the practic
- Total Triage First model
- Interim solutions
- Making the most of the online services you already have (NHS app, GP online services)
- Remote vouching
- Sharing practice success stories
What will not be covered:
- In depth information on online consultations due to many suppliers running webinars at this present time.
- Hardware and kits for remote working
This is based on a first come first serve basis. We will be running these twice a week for the foreseeable future, and as mentioned above, they will change slightly according to the latest information. We suggest that you share this with colleagues that may be interested as soon as possible.