Developing Cultural Wisdom helps us bring our full presence to contemporary diversity issues. By bringing an awareness of our unconscious bias through a commitment to self-inquiry, as well as an ability to be vigilant and capable of responding to power imbalances in unequal power relationships, we act with cultural humility.
In an increasingly volatile and diverse world, finding ways to effectively navigate and work with cultural complexity, and to bring about lasting sustainable change in terms of enhancing the life chances of all, is crucial to building a flourishing world for future generations. A mindful path to cultural wisdom may prove to be an important ingredient to going beyond the ‘what’ to the ‘how’ when it comes to building a thriving workplace for all.
For more information please click on this link – Cutural wisdom special | Added Value Learning
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team. Email: Talent.EOE@england.nhs.uk