Deep End: East of England invites you to our September Symposium
FREE Virtual CPD!
1.00 – What does ‘Good’ look like at the Deep End?
- Top Tips for your practice/PCN/system
- Celebrating successful examples across EoE & WONCA ’22
- A-CREW themes: Advocacy, Climate, Research, Education & Wellbeing
- Connect & share your own experience
2.30 – How can we best support our most challenged patients?
Covering topics from the RCGP curriculum & ACP Core Capabilities Framework around Population and Planetary health, including:
- The social determinants of healthTrauma-informed care
- PAM & Behavioural risk factors
- Supporting behaviour change & self-Mx
- Population Health Management
- Health co-benefits of environmental sustainability
Enjoy your lunch & be inspired to make a difference for Deep End patients & communities.