The NHS Confederation’s PCN Network has teamed up with Cancer Research UK on a webinar designed for Primary Care Network clinical directors and their staff on 24 September.
By the end of the webinar, whose panel will feature clinical directors and Cancer Research GPs, delegates will:
- Understand the PCN specification requirements, how the specification will be measured, as well as how it complements the QOF Quality Improvement module on the early diagnosis of cancer
- Be given practical ideas of how to get started and simple actions they can take
- Have heard about case studies from PCNs that have successfully started delivering on the specification
- Know how to access other resources, tools and education provided by Cancer Research UK for PCNs
- Understand how Cancer Research UK facilitators can offer bespoke support to PCNs
- Have had the opportunity to answer key questions