This FREE 90-minute webinar focusing on how to improve digital healthcare provision. Attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of digital examinations, bridging the physical and virtual divide and exploring the benefits and limitations of digital consultations. We will assess digital tools that are available, providing awareness on how to use these tools to improve efficiencies and patient journeys. The webinar will also highlight details of major governance issues to consider within digital healthcare.
- A brief summary of digital healthcare tools
- Bridging the physical and virtual divide – understanding digital examinations
- Improving efficiencies by using digital tools, such as asynchronous consultations
- Improving general health by using digital tools, for example for monitoring
- A brief understanding of digital health governance
- Gain an understanding of digital examinations; their benefits and limitations
- An awareness of available digital tools
- Understanding how to use digital tools to improve efficiencies and patient journeys
- Gain awareness of major governance issues to consider within digital healthcare
There will be plenty of time in this webinar for Q&A.
Dr Kevin Barrett
- Dr Harriet Bradley, GP, Medical Director Livi
- Dr Hemal Shah, GP, Associate Medical Director Livi
This event has been funded by Livi