Always a concern to business managers, it’s a subject area where it’s so important to get the procedures right and where the consequences of not doing so could be expensive and time consuming.
Employment team experts Desley Sherwin and Laura Hill will take you through the process from the initial matter arising, through the gathering of evidence and hearings, to explaining the possible outcomes.
Among the issues they will cover are:
- How to manage a workplace investigation
- When does a small problem become a big issue?
- The critical stages any investigation must follow
- What do to on ‘day one’
- What to do if the issue escalates
- Why procedures are your greatest asset
- Documentation and recording your actions
- The importance of clear communications
- Real-life examples to relate to your workplace
- Questions and comments