Pharmacy professionals are invited to join this important webinar with senior leaders from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, the Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK and NHS England and NHS Improvement.
Speakers will share their progress, challenges and learning about increasing diversity and representation in the leadership of the pharmacy professions, and more broadly within the NHS leadership; how this impacts on the quality of patient care; and how we can all work together to remove barriers and make a meaningful difference.
The discussion will focus on:
- How to help make a meaningful difference?
- What could be the drivers to make things better across different settings?
- Dr Bola Owolabi, National Director for Health Inequalities, NHSE&I
- Paul Bennett, Chief Executive, RPS
- Richard Cattell, Deputy Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, NHSE&I
- Liz Fidler, President, APTUK
- Dr Keith Ridge CBE, Chief Pharmaceutical Officer, NHSE&I