This is a free event organised by the EoE Regional Social Prescribing Network and aims to:
- Celebrate national and regional process in delivering SP
- Further build the regional network and share skills, opportunities and challenges across disciplines
- Influence developments of the new National Social Prescribing Academy
- Welcome – and provide learning opportunities to – all social prescribers but particularly new Primary Care Network Link Workers in the region
- Support commissioners, voluntary sector organisations and a broad range of stakeholders and partners to work together to address health inequalities and the social determinants of health and enhance the social prescribing offer in the East of England
Bringing together people from, NHS, Local Government, Voluntary and Community and Social Enterprise sectors, the worlds of arts, sports and leisure and carers’ organisations amongst others.
The event will update on national and regional agendas including personalised care and social prescribing.