Electronic Prescribing Phase 4 – SystmOne only (further details in the email trail below under Update 6 & 12)
• If your practice has not yet enabled EPS Phase 4 – we advise that you do so as soon as possible, to help reduce footfall and paper handling for practices and pharmacies
• Patients do not need to have a printed Phase 4 token – provide them with their NHS number via SMS and they can quote this in the pharmacy
• We can assist you with the switch on if you need someone to do this with you in your S1 unit
Chris Roberts is providing some further webexes to support this – just join at any of the following times below – no booking needed
- Go to www.webjoin.com – Enter the participant passcode: 93019981
- Webex should launch the session after a few seconds, but if it doesn’t click on the ‘Run a temporary application’ wording.
- You will not need video so if you see the prompt click the Close button as you will be dialling in.
- Then phone this number and passcode to join in for the audio…0800 917 1950 or 0203 463 9697 passcode: 93019981 then #