Essentials Webinar Series is a programme of 1.5-hour webinars – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These webinars are recorded live and are available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
This webinar will focus on some of the challenges facing primary and secondary care respiratory medicine during this stage of the COVID-19 pandemic, including those associated with monitoring of chronic disease, investigation and management of new symptoms, and longer term changes in practice within secondary care. The session will comprise a short presentation focused on a range of common respiratory pathologies, followed by case studies around which to base a question and answer session.
1. Which respiratory symptoms require face-to-face review?
2. Management of respiratory disease with reduced access to spirometry
3. Remote monitoring of respiratory patients from secondary care
4. Pathology arising during the COVID-19 pandemic
5. Long term changes to the model of care following the pandemic
6. Preparation for winter pressures
Dr Lee Aye, GP Trainer and Training Programme Director, Buckinghamshire VTS and Education Lead, RCGP Thames Valley Faculty
Dr Nick Talbot, Consultant respiratory physician at the John Radcliffe and Churchill hospitals, Oxford
- AiT rate – £15
- RCGP Member rate – £20
- Non-Member rate – £30