Essentials Webinar Series is a programme of 1.5-hour webinars – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These webinars are recorded live and are available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Brought to you by the RCGP Midland Faculty, this open-to-all session will cover GP management of the common endocrine conditions we see in primary care.
In this session we will cover:
- Common emergencies presenting in primary care and initial management
- Common endocrine disorders in pregnancy – initial management and work up
- Hypercalcemia – initial investigations and management
- Hypertension – when to suspect secondary endocrine causes and initial management
- Hyponatremia – pitfalls and when to refer
Dr Deepika Yadav, Midland Faculty College Tutor
Dr Narasimha Murthy – Diabetes, Endocrine and GIM Consultant with interest in Medical education.
Associate in Training – £15
RCGP Member – £20
Non-Member – £30