This a FREE webinar: Gastrointestinal disorders: diagnosis and management of IBS in primary care
This webinar is recorded live and the sessions are available for delegates to access freely for 6 months once uploaded to our e-Learning platform.
*Please note we endeavour to upload content as quickly as possible after the conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common long-term conditions that affects the lower GI tract. Join us for this FREE 90-minute webinar featuring clinical experts discussing the diagnosis and management of IBS.
- Diagnosing IBS
- Testing on first presentation of IBS
- How to manage the patient once they have been diagnosed with IBS
- Red flags to look out for in patients with established IBS
- Dr Dirk Pilat, GP and Medical Director for RCGP eLearning.
- Dr Kevin Barrett, GP Partner and Divisional Medical Director – CLCH Hertfordshire
This webinar is funded by: