The webinar will explore challenges experienced at the start of the COVID-19 crisis, ways in which health services adapted at speed to manage increasing demands and the epidemiological and global public health lessons learnt during the pandemic.
There will be expert perspectives provided on topics including:
- Overall public health management approaches around the world
- Learnings from the healthcare response to the pandemic in the United Kingdom
- Learnings from the healthcare response to the pandemic in China
- Learnings from the healthcare response to the pandemic in Nigeria
This webinar will be recorded live and be available for delegates to access freely after the webinar date on the RCGP eLearning COVID-19 Resource Hub.
- Dr Valerie Vaughan-Dick, Chief Operating Officer, The Royal College of General Practitioners
- Dr Jim Campbell, Director, Health Workforce, World Health Organisation
- Professor Martin Marshall, Chair of Council, Royal College of General Practitioners
- Professor Yuanli Liu, Founding Dean, School of Health Policy and Management at Peking Union Medical College
- Dr Lola Dare, President, Centre for Health Sciences Training, Research and Development