Following the success of the first GP Masterclass – Prescribing in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, we are delighted to be holding the course again in September. The Masterclass is an interactive educational day for GPs looking at aspects of prescribing during pregnancy and lactation. A panel of expert speakers will provide detailed guidance that is relevant to general practice to enable primary care prescribers to navigate the particular challenges of prescribing during these stages. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and professional interaction.
Why choose DSRU for your prescribing training?
- Suitable for all prescribers in primary care
- Small delegate numbers mean you have the opportunity to ask questions and network with expert speakers
- Use this course as part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Taught by GP and specialist colleagues, making the presentations relevant to every day practice
- No sponsorship from the pharmaceutical industry
- £150 (incl VAT) for a full day training or £102 (incl VAT) for GP registrars.
*Please note that the course dates and programme may be subject to change.