IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2PM ON WEDNESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2021.
- JOINING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT BY 4PM ON WEDNESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2021.
- PLEASE REGISTER USING AN NHS OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
In the Planning Guidance for 2021/22, Systems are asked to continue to improve the collection and recording of ethnicity data across primary care, outpatients, A&E, mental health, community services, and specialised commissioning.
NHS England and NHS Improvement will support the improvement of data collection across all settings, including through the development of the Health Inequalities Improvement Dashboard, which will contain expanded datasets where there is currently a relative scarcity of intelligence, e.g. for people experiencing post- COVID syndrome.
Systems should also implement mandatory ethnicity data reporting in primary care, to enable demographic data to be linked with other datasets and support an integrated approach to performance monitoring for improvement.
Through this webinar we aim to focus on what systems should be delivering to meet this priority, covering the following:
- Updates on the Health Inequalities Improvement Dashboard – what it aims to do and performance metrics
- CORE20PLUS5 Initiative and key clinical indicators for change
- Overview of Priority 3 – what is the ask and why? What is the impact and what do we want to achieve?
- What are the barriers and challenges to systems and how can they be addressed
- Case studies from those that have done it well
There will be opportunities to ask questions through a chat box, which will be moderated. Due to time, we may not be able to address all questions; key emerging themes will be covered, and any additional questions will be taken away for future consideration.
If you are having trouble booking onto the webinar, please refer to our delegate FAQs in the first instance. You can also find our detailed delegate guidance with step by step instructions here. If you can’t find an answer to your questions and are still experiencing difficulty with your registration, please contact: email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Strategic Events Team