IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2PM ON WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2021.
- JOINING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT BY 4PM ON WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2021.
- PLEASE REGISTER USING AN NHS OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
All NHS organisations have been asked to Identify executive level leads for tackling Health Inequalities. Through this webinar, we aim to cover:
- Actions required by systems.
- Training, advice and examples on promoting diverse leadership to lead the health inequalities agenda. We will cover in detail:
1. System and provider health inequalities leads to access Health Equity Partnership Programme training, as well the wider support offer, including utilising a new Health Inequalities Leadership Framework (in development).
- Leadership needs to develop inspiring visions of cultural diversity that are put into practice at every level by leaders; identify clear, aligned objectives for all teams, departments and individual staff; provide supportive and enabling people management; develop high levels of staff engagement; support learning, innovation and quality improvement in the practice of all staff and promote effective team working
3. Evidence-based approaches to leadership development in healthcare are needed to ensure a return on the huge investments
There will be opportunities to ask questions through a chat box, which will be moderated. Due to time, we may not be able to address all questions; key emerging themes will be covered, and any additional questions will be taken away for future consideration.
If you are having trouble booking onto the webinar, please refer to our delegate FAQs in the first instance. You can also find our detailed delegate guidance with step by step instructions here. If you can’t find an answer to your questions and are still experiencing difficulty with your registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Strategic Events Team