The Higher Development Award (HDA) is a personal development programme which enables clinical and
non-clinical support workers to build knowledge and skills to support career progression. The fully funded
programme provides the opportunity for self-development and to be the best you can within your current role to meet the ever growing needs within the health and social care systems.
This course will help to develop a range of skills such as:
- Personal Development
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Solving Problems
- Develop working relationships
In addition to the 1 day per month study day, you will have access to online tutor led Maths, English & Essential Digital Skills workshops as well as a variety of online resources and workbooks to help self-study during the course. A dedicated tutor will also be on hand to guide you through to successfully completing your qualifications.
This package includes:
- Induction Session to provide course details
- 6 Online Sessions in all course areas
- Functional Skills Sessions to enable Level 2 Maths and English achievement
- Interactive Session to achieve Level 2 Team Leading certificate
- Service Improvement Project