This event is for clinicians working in advanced practice.
Hop Topics Update is an online learning experience where you can ask questions and take part in polls making the whole experience as exciting and fulfilling as attending a face to face course.
You will also be presented with a certificate of completion awarding 6 CPD points for attending this course.
The Hot Topics course consists of a series of short TED- style engaging presentations blending evidence and cases, followed by discussion which may have an impact on your practice. The course comes with a number of extra resources to give it incredible added value. Don’t worry if you miss something, all of the content will be available on-demand and broken down into individual topics.
- A comprehensive course reference book posted to you
- 12 months of online access to the course reference book
- 12 months access to all the topic presentations, (review and refresh all the presentations and information you heard on the day)
- Free to download, the NB APP – access your information on the go via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Opportunity to purchase the all-new NB PLUS package from NB Medical for only £125(see next page for further details)
The webinar will be carried out as a full-day session on Thursday 11th November 2021 starting at 9:30 am and finishing at 5 pm.