IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Registration will close at 10am on Tuesday 5 April 2022
- The joining link will be sent out by 6pm on Tuesday 5 April 2022
- Please make sure you register using your NHS work email address. We will not be able to approve personal email addresses.
Co-hosted by Dr Bola Owolabi, Director, National Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Programme and Cathy Hassell, Director of Clinical Policy.
This is one of a series of five webinars exploring how the Core20PLUS5 approach to reducing health inequalities can practically be implemented
The webinar will provide context for the Core20PLUS5 approach; looking at how this may be applied to chronic respiratory disease and considering the role of coproduction. Good practice examples will be shared and there will be opportunity for delegates to take part in a question and answer session with the panel.
The event is aimed at:
- clinical leads at region, system and provider level
- senior responsible officer (SROs) and deputy SROs for health inequalities
- patient experience leads at region, system and provider level
- health care professionals with a role or interest in reducing health inequalities.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sarah Everett