A review of hypertension including related policies and guidelines and current evidence based diagnostic and treatment pathways. This update is aimed at those practitioners who have wishing to update their knowledge and skills and demonstrate their continuing competence.
• Practice Nurses
• Nurse Practitioners
• District Nurses
Clinical Pharmacists also welcome to attend.
- What is the impact of Hypertension?
- What do the guidelines say?
- Diagnosing Hypertension: Clinic vs Home readings
- Assessing target organ damage: What do we need to know?
- Managing Hypertension: A to C
- What about Lifestyle?
- Adherence: How do we get them to take their tablets?
- Discussion and sharing of good practice
All delegates will be emailed a certificate of attendance and copy of the presentation.