Essential e-learning for health and social care staff working with people living with diabetes…
CDEP’s hypo awareness training is designed to reduce the risk of people experiencing low blood glucose levels by boosting staff’s hypo knowledge, confidence and guideline familiarity.
- HYPOS AT HOME: for staff working in an outpatient, community, mental health or care setting.
- Topic can be completed in as little as 15 minutes – this will vary from person to person and the CDEP level chosen.
- CDEP is designed to be done in ‘bite-sized chunks’ to fit in with your busy life!
- Sign in at any time, anywhere, from any device, at work, at home or on the go.
- A certificate, reflection form and CDEP rewards are available on completion of the topic.