This webinar will look at the role of ICSs in enabling people who use services to gain more control over their own health and care – ensuring people are at the heart of health and care services. The webinar will look at what needs to happen at place and at system level. It will cover:
- The importance of giving patients more choice and the impact it can have;
- How ICSs can create the right partnerships and conditions to support an increase in personalised care, social prescribing and community-based support – and how to do that across health, public health, primary care, local government and the voluntary sector;
- How are systems using population health to do this?
- It will also share the latest work funded by the Coalition for Personalised Care, supported by SCIE, exploring how ICSs develop aligned and effective place-based approaches to social prescribing and community-strengthening.
- Chair: Alex Fox OBE FRSA, Chief Executive Shared Lived Plus, NHS Assembly Member, Vice Chair: Think Local Act Personal
- Anna Hartley, Director of Public health, Wakefield Council, West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS
- Ewan King, Deputy Chief Executive, SCIE
- James Sanderson – Director of Personalised Care at NHS England and NHS Improvement
- An expert by experience – to be confirmed.