Event by Training Hub
Immunisations and Flu Update
Tuesday 02 July 2019
9:00am - 1:00pm
Face to Face | Update
Nuffield Road Medical Centre, 10 Pippin Drive, Cambridge, CB4 1GL
There was a problem with your submission. Please refresh the page and try again.
A review of the theory and practice of immunisation for those currently immunising or advising on immunisation in their workplace.
Includes both childhood and adult immunisations.
Meets the HPA recommendations for immunisers annual update.
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Any relevant/recent changes to the National Immunisation schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Case scenarios for commonly-encountered problems in practice
Discussion and sharing of good practice.
Please note that places for CAMBS GP NETWORK practices are free as they are being subsidised. Click here to see list of practices.
Other practices are welcome to attend for a £20 fee.
Please note that you will need to bring your own refreshments as they are not provided.
Friday 14 July 2023
9:00am - 12:00pm
HRT – Update
Wednesday 22 November 2023
10:00am - 12:00pm
GPN National Update: Monthly Webinar
Friday 02 June 2023
1:00pm - 2:00pm