A review of the theory and practice of immunisation for those currently immunising or advising on immunisation in their workplace. Includes both childhood and adult immunisations.
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Any relevant/recent changes to the National Immunisation schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Case scenarios for commonly-encountered problems in practice
Discussion and sharing of good practice.
Meets the HPA recommendations for immunisers annual update.