This masterclass explores how important your image really is and where it comes from, particularly focussing on non-verbal cues. Here participants will discover the impact they are making and learn how to tweak their behaviour to ensure they make the impact they want to. You will also leave having explored the social styles to help you influence others effectively.
Please complete the Social Styles Questionnaire and bring an example of a person or situation you would like to influence.
AB influencing Styles Questionnaire and Social Styles Questionnaire will be sent with the joining instructions 1 week prior to the masterclass.
Leaders who are engaged in supporting the delivery of system transformation:
- Equality & Diversity Leads
- Freedom to Speak Up Guardians
- Leadership Programmes Alumni
- GMTS / GMTS Alumni/ GMTS Programme and Placement Managers
- Team Leaders
- Clinical Leaders
- Programme / Project Managers
- East of England accredited Coach/ Mentors and HLM Feedback Facilitators