What is Inclusion Health and why does it matter?
- What is Inclusion Health and why does it matter?
- What can we do differently to work more effectively with marginalised communities?
- Come and join us to explore what this means for you, hear some great examples of inclusive approaches and ask questions to a panel of experts
Who are the webinars for?
This webinar is part of a series “Building inclusive primary care networks in partnership with people and communities” and will help staff working in primary care networks (PCNs) to develop inclusive approaches to working in partnership with people and communities. Colleagues working in any role in a PCN are welcome to attend.
Purpose of the webinars
The series of webinars will help colleagues in PCNs to:
- Understand how to build partnerships with people and communities.
- Reach out and connect with local communities.
- Reduce health inequalities and improve outcomes for inclusion health groups.
COVID-19 has had a disproportionate impact on specific groups and highlighted that we need to work with people and communities to address health inequalities. We know that engagement and addressing health inequalities are particularly important at PCN level and there is a real opportunity to improve local health outcomes through partnership working and by building on the assets of communities.