Staff have given us feedback on how to improve the transition into roles in Primary Care. In response, we have developed a virtual induction programme for anyone new to Primary Care.
The aim is to support your local Practice induction by providing a consistent and comprehensive introduction to working in Primary Care. Our intention is to run this induction programme monthly.
Who is it for?
Any staff new to General Practice. Please note: It is beneficial if staff have had a few days to orientate themselves to the work place before attending the Induction
The programme includes:
- Introduction to Primary Care
- How the Training Hub supports you – booking training, funding, meet the team
- Getting started with SystmOne / EMIS
- Understanding Pensions
- Resilience, Wellbeing & Psychological Safety
- Introduction to Personalised Care, Patient Activation & Supported Self Management
- Let’s Talk about Mental Illness – an introduction
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- PHE – Physical Activity
- Infection Control
The programme will be run live via Zoom and MSTeams.