About the event
This is an opportunity for pharmacy staff across the system to interact with two ICS Chief Pharmacists and hear about their experiences and insights
Why it’s important
ICSs are at different stages of maturation and discussing experiences will enable attendees to share ideas for collaborating across the system to improve patient care.
What will be covered
- How two ICS Chief Pharmacists are moving their systems forward
- Perspectives on the challenges and next steps related to pharmacy within ICSs
- An opportunity to network with others who are finding their place in a changing ICS landscape
Please note that due to the nature of the discussions, this event will NOT be recorded.
Our guest speakers today are:
- Yousaf Ahmad ICS Chief Pharmacist and Director of Medicines Optimisation, Frimley Health and Care Integrated Care System
- Laura Angus Interim Lead Pharmacist, Humber and North Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
Our MC for this webinar is Nicola Wake and Barry Jubraj will monitor the chat box.
Note: Our webinars are provided for colleagues providing NHS services so please register with your NHS or work-based email address. If you don’t provide NHS services or are a charity, please drop us a line to clarify your interest in this webinar.
This event will NOT be recorded.
Check that you are able to access Webex prior to the event.
The webinar will start promptly at 13.00 so please join at least 10 minutes earlier to hear important information.
Slides may not be routinely used in these webinars, but if they are, they will be available after the event.
Please contact the Admin Team if you have any questions.