Any child, young person or teenager could be at risk of Child Criminal Exploitation. This introductory
courses explores what is Child Exploitation (both Sexual Exploitation and gangs) what are the risks posed
and how to safeguard our young people from exploitation.
Aim and Learning Outcomes:
This one hour and a half Microsoft Teams based course aims to raise awareness about Child Criminal
In this session, we will:
- Discuss the signs and indicators of Child Exploitation
- Increase your understanding of “County Lines”
- Identify links between CSE and CCE
- Discuss recruitment and push/pull factors
- Explore the referral process if you are concerned that a child is being exploited.
Training will be facilitated by: Dave Sargent Partnership Strategic Lead (Criminal Exploitation)
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children and Adults Partnership Boards
This course is FREE to all practitioners who work with children, young people and their families