Introduction to Coaching Skills, facilitated by Quiver Management – This introduction to coaching session is aimed at those who have little or no knowledge or understanding of what coaching is, how it works or where it can be used. Recognise how coaching can be an approach, tool, language and leadership style, that brings value to employees, patient, leaders, coaches and the organisation itself.
By the end of the 2 hour introduction, participants will be able to:
- Explain what coaching is generally and in relation to leadership
- Show coaching is different from other learning activities, but how they are mutually supporting
- Identify and personally assess their own skills, behaviours and knowledge required to be a coaching leader
- Consider their own roles and teams to identify where coaching can be applied and used.
- Recognise the broad and specific value and behaviours coaching can bring to them, their teams and the organisation