This session can be seen as a standalone session or as a follow up to the successful ‘Introduction to Coaching Skills for Managers’ workshop delivered by Dean Byron, Leadership Development Manager. Leadership and Lifelong Learning, NHSEI.
What will the workshop content cover?
This session will look to build on the following definition of a people manager: ‘Nurturing effective people and an effective work environment to maximise operational delivery. Delivering results by helping our people to be the best they can be.’ By exploring the following questions:
- What exactly is involved in nurturing effective people and an effective work environment?
- What are the daily goals of a people leader/manager?
- What is informal people management and what is its role in organisational success?
- What is team culture and how do you interact with it as a people leader/manager?
Who is the session designed for?
Join this session if you are looking to continuously improve within your leadership/management role, if you are an aspiring leader/manager or if you are supporting other leaders/managers with their development. This will be a somewhat conversational session where the facilitator will offer ideas and provide space for delegates to explore these within the context or their own role.
About the facilitator – Dean Byron
Dean has been supporting leaders/managers at every organisational level for many years. He has experience in managing change, formal human resources management, large technology transformation, organisational development, managerial and organisational restructures, creating a coaching culture and many other aspects of internal management and culture consultation. Educated in social sciences, qualified CMI business Coach and Mentor and certified Roche Martin Emotional Intelligence 360 assessor.
You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team