An exciting new online leadership development programme has been set up for you by the Leadership Academy in partnership with the Personalised Care Group in NHS England. The programme is open to leaders at all levels inside and outside the NHS, including citizens and voluntary sector leaders. The four online modules are free to access and consist of a blend of online masterclasses, resources and action learning sets. Themes include co-production, personalised care in a complex system, collaborative leadership for personalised care and leading for equality, wellbeing and inclusion.
You are free to attend any or all of the sessions but we suggest you attend the first one as this will give you an overview and framework for understanding everything else.
Outline of the Programme:
- Module 1: Introduction to Leadership in Personalised Care – starts 25 November – hold the date!
- Module 2: Personalised Care in a complex system – starts in January 2021
- Module 3: Collaborative leadership for Personalised Care – Starts in February 2021
- Module 4: Personalising leadership for wellbeing, equality and inclusion – starts in March 2021.
Each module will take 5-6 hours to complete and is a blend of live masterclasses and online resources and the programme is suitable for leaders at all levels in the NHS and beyond – both clinical and non-clinical. Book your place if:
- You want to acquire the skills to lead change by learning to champion personalised care in everything that you do
- You want to become a new type of leader who can work across boundaries and make the connections that facilitate the emergence of local co-produced plans and solutions
- You want to increase community capacity and resilience to improve health outcomes for all citizens.
To register your interest in any of the modules please email: email@example.com